Is your RV Water Heater Tank full of yucky gunk? Then you must have this Camco RV water heater tank rinser. Go from brown, dirty water full of sediment, to having fresh and clean water flowing through your motorhome. This is one of those RV must haves that everyone should own. It’s cheap, easy to use, and should be part of your post-trip cleaning checklist.
Extend the life of your RV Water Heater Tank
Not only will this product clean your RV water heater, it will also extend the life of it. Imagine how much gunk you might have in your water heater, especially if you’ve never rinsed it!
For example, as one reviewer says “After 2 seasons with my new motorhome I figured I’d try this tool. The amount of sediment this thing blasts away from the interior of the water heater was a sight to see (and I use an in-line water filter). This is a must have tool for all RV’ers.”
Here’s a quick run-down of this Camco RV Water Heater Tank Rinser:
- Thoroughly cleans sediment out of your RV or trailer hot water heater
- Easily attaches to any garden hose and fits into drain opening
- Includes a shut off valve
- Helps extend the life of your water heater
- Lifts and expels sediment collecting at the bottom of your water heater
How To Flush & Clean your RV Water Heater Tank by RVGeeks:
With over 330 5-star reviews on Amazon, you can purchase in confidence!
-RV Must Haves